Thursday 16 February 2012

Organise kid's stuffs

I believe that by having suitable and appropriate storage will help to keep our things organised and creates more space. It'll be easier to keep things as well as to retrieve them. Dual function storage is a bonus :)

My experience with 'mess' toys... (old picture, my son was around 5-6 yo)


My son's toy storage:


1. Ikea's drawers are really practical
2. Dual function chest (storage and bench) - I love this the most as it's easy to store my son's toys in it. Since we gave away his toys, it's used to keep our linens.
3. Stack-up transparent boxes for more room space


4. Storage from ikea. Highly recommend for its dual function and affordable price. It can store bulky items and its top can be used as a small table for the kids.

I found interesting pictures from the google too :)

Google picture
I love woven baskets. Those can be used for keeping other kid's items too such as their magazines, clothes, etc. 

Google picture
Dual function storage is always a good choice. I like this one as it has see through drawers and it can be used as a bench too.


0 comments: