Wednesday 2 November 2011

It's my Birthday :)

Happy Birthday to me ;)

Alhamdulillah, I'm thankful to Allah for giving me the opportunity to live my wonderful life and granting all the 'nikmah' & good health to me and my family. I always pray for HIS love & blessing and for the happiness in our life and in hereafter, ameen.



Akid seemed to be in a joyful mood when he reached home from school. He excitedly told me that his class teacher, Miss Jenette (J) is sharing the same birthday with me. No wonder, he was happy because Miss J has thrown a small party in his class ;)

In the afternoon, we got an appointment with Miss J to discuss on Akid's school progress. That was the first time we met her as she's new in the school replacing the previous class teacher who had left to other school. Well, she's a very nice lady and accommodating to both parents & students :)

0 comments: