Monday 28 May 2007

Weekend with Kenit

Weekend 26-27th: My youngest sis, Cik Na & family from Kuantan, came to spend a weekend in KL. I guess, nothing much to go/do in Kuantan though. Akid was excited when we mentioned about Aftah coming here. My other younger sister, Cik E and I started to call him Nik Mad since birth. Akid was confused why I call him Nik Mad instead of Aftah. Aftah's full name is Nik Muhammad Aftah & I prefer to call him Nik Mad. It sounds softer...
On Saturday, they visited Aquaria but we didn't join them as we had another commitment on that day. The next day, all of us went to Tasik Titiwangsa just to hop on the Eye on Malaysia. If my sis didn't insist to go up that big wheel, we wouldn't be there yet. Is it because it's near to our place & convenience to us, we tend to put it on hold by hoping we can go there some other time or anytime? Ends up that we totally forget about it. We do that almost all the time, don't we?
Eye on Malaysia
Not thrill enough and it's not high enough either,
but we enjoyed being up there...



The view from the top of the wheel




Si kenit, Aftah aka Nik Mad, baru nak bertatih...




Nik Mad & his mentor, Abg Atid...
I can't help but to notice a gap in their sizes.
Irah did comment like a small kitten with a jumbo...
Ayyoo Cik E, watch your mouth kay...

0 comments: