Monday 14 May 2007

Kelam kelibut

Tangan Power Ranger
We had been rushing, kelam kabut for the whole past week. Started with an appointment with the pediatrician on Monday 7th, he suggested Akid to be admitted for 2-3 days in Ampang Puteri. Nothing serious, it was just a normal checkup & treatment for asthma.

"Orang sakit" was playing with his hotwheel...

Then after we settled down in the room, late that night, my youngest bro called to inform my 2nd bro had met with an accident. He was admitted to ICU in HUSM and was unconscious. We drove back to my hometown on Thursday after Akid had been discharged. Guess my parents need all the moral support from us even they had not been asking for it. Nothing much that we could do at that moment other than to pray to HIM. Few days after admitted, my bro has responded when my mom talked to him, he can move a bit & opened his eyes for few seconds. We drove back to KL on Sunday. Last night he'd been breathing without the machine support and as of now, after a week in ICU, he had already been transferred to a normal ward. Alhamdulillah, his condition is getting better.


My brother in ICU

0 comments: