Thursday 13 January 2011

Last minute notice to Dubai

In the first place, agak cuak to get few emails, sms and calls from Dubai office and my boss while I was on my leave last school / christmas hols. And more, while I was enjoying my precious time with family back in my hometown. Definitely office work would be the last thing that I want to think of, sigh... The original schedule was a few days trip to Dubai & Iraq and I'll be in KL before new year. It turned out that my stay there was postponed till the following week. So I miss the long weekend in KL. However, spent weekend in Dubai = shopping 'kain' ;) What a therapy :))
Antara kedai2 kain di Dubai.
Dan agak rambang mata...


End up, I've to get another slightly bigger luggage than what I brought (that small red luggage). Hmm, pergi Uzbek beli bag, pergi UK beli bag, I need to carry larger luggage or extra luggage even I've been told for a 3-5 days trip, just in case!

0 comments: