Sunday 15 February 2009

Activity on Sunday morning...

This morning, the 3 of us went for the 1st swimming lesson at UKM, Bangi. In that session, we were thought about breathing technique and floating... It was fun, tak sabar nak pandai berenang... heheee
Selesai jer kelas renang, ada budak ni kelaparan, baru jer sekejap belajar berenang... Kitaorg singgah kat Borak Cafe, dlm taman rumah kami ni jer, tuk pekena roti bakar... Bila tengok menu, msg2 order nasi lemak...Konon2 terus lunch... Alahai, top-up balik calori yg burn td, camna nak kurus??
This evening, I need to go to Putrajaya Shangri-La til Monday. The organizer had just distributed the agenda on Friday evening. Ingatkan mlm baru start, ini pukul 3pm dah start... Helllooo, ingat org takder life ker, weekend pun nak suh kerja... grrr...
Then on Tue, I hv to fly to Miri, got a meeting with Shell...will be back on Wed. I got the email from my boss requested me to go to Singapore on Thur-Fri, hmmm... However, on Thur & Fri I need to access juniors for their ACD (Accelerated Capability Development). So I hv the reason to turn down the trip to Singapore... Kerja, kerja, kerja... Ayyo mengomel... Alhamdulillah, I still hold my job and I still have work to do, if to compare with the people who hv been retrenched, lately... We should be grateful, alhamdulillah....

0 comments: