Friday 20 June 2008

On the go...

I was away from the office for almost a month. Before a week leave for my little bro's wedding, I was in Millennium for a 3-day workshop. After coming back from kampung, I was off to States for the UCEC conference and got back home on last Sunday. Then on Tuesday, I flew to Kerteh to facilitate a Level 1 training. I've just got back from Kerteh this afternoon and next week, I've to attend a 2-day training in Permata. I'll finally be back to the office on Wednesday... phew.

Funny enough, I still feel the jet lag. I notice that I will feel very sleepy around 3pm onwards. The travel duration to Houston took me more or less 24 hours including transit at Taipei & local connecting flight. A tiring journey not to mention the jet lag that I have to face. The advantage of the long hour trip was that I could spend my time for the things that I rarely have time to do it at home. I read books, watched movies and went to sleep whenever I like. I finished reading this book - Tuesday with Morrie on the way to L.A.

Lately, since my long medical leave in Apr-May, I'm into reading fiction books. At the KLIA airport to Ktn, I got myself a book by Cecelia Ahern - A Place Called Here, something to read during my waiting time before boarding or in a taxi from Ktn-Kerteh & from KLIA to my house.

At Houston G.Bush airport

0 comments: