Monday 28 January 2008

Winter in Yokohama

Alliance concept commercial review brought me here to Yokohama which I travelled together with my junior colleague on Sunday morning (sacrifice one day of my weekend). My 5th trip to Japan but this is my first time in Yokohama . It's cold here, the temp range of 0 - 5 deg C. As to avoid freezing, I put on several layers of clothes... inc. wool jumper ... so bulky. I was hoping that I won't hv to come here this time but it was not agreed by pm. However, I'm considered lucky to be able to escape from the dept away day... I tot I'm the only who think that way but surprisingly both my junior & pm also have the same tot... haahaha... Looking at the away day agenda, we can predict it'll be soooo boring. Away day @ to work... It's better coming here to work & shop ... hehehe. Before coming here, I kept reminding myself for not buying stuffs as every time I travel to Japan, the pulus also travel gitu... But blame it on hotel I'm staying now which is just next to takasyimaya and 10 mins walk to another shopping malls. As helpless as ever, after office hour this evening my colleague and I went to takasyimaya to window shop but ended with shopping. Next we moved to Minato Mirai to take pics of the nite view with the Ferris wheel background. Unplanned we came across the hard rock cafe... ended up with buying stuffs... Shopping is sort of a mind therapy to us, esp. after our so called hard work. Well, it makes me feel so good until I see my credit card statement ... :P

Ferris wheel in Minato Mirai

Yokohama hard rock cafe

In front of Yokohama landmark tower

My KL colleague, not japanese





0 comments: