Tuesday 14 August 2007

We had fun in Tokyo Disneyland

Let's the pics do the talking.... :))


At the train station in front of Tokyo Disneyland
Lida & myself

Joe, Lida & me


Castle in daylight



Castle at night


Pic at night - awesome....



Pack of people, after the night parade...

Electrical parade



Captain Jack Sparrow


Taj mahal in a Small World


Goofy , opps correction.
According to Akid this is not Goofy but Pluto...
Manalah mama tau, hehehe....


Enjoyed this one.... Thunder mountain train



Mark twain riverboat


Disney's Dreams on parade


We really had fun & enjoyed ourselves very much. It reminds me of my student time in Paris Disneyland... However, I miss Akid and kept on thinking about him whenever I passed by the fun rides for kids esp. in Toon town, small world & fantasy land... I kept thinking he'll enjoy this & that.... he'll love to see this & that esp. during parade & whenever I bumped into goofy, mickey & gang... Wish Abah & Akid were here...

0 comments: